— [Prank] Bananas for The Last Story! —

A sideblog that started out as something else, but now it's a The Last Story blog and I wouldn't have it any other way!

If you would like to see more of a certain character or have any suggestions for me, let me know, and if you'd like me to tag anything especially so you can tumblr saviour it (like a pairing, etc) I'd be more than happy to do so!

Posted 1 week ago // 10 notes (via fraantasticstuff , org. fraantasticstuff )
tagged : #Calista
Is This the Path of the Just? by Yoshitaka Suzuki
68 plays

Is This the Path of the Just?

The Last Story Sequel Could Happen for Wii U
Posted 1 week ago // 16 notes (via plutonium-iris , org. plutonium-iris )
tagged : #hMMMM

puhatiikeri:

So here you have some of The Last Story characters drawn by yours truly. Oh gosh, these are so ancient. :D 

I’ve also done 3 versions of Mirania during the last 2 years but all are either too old by now to finish, or just doomed to fail from the start. One of these days I’ll finish a painting of her, and also redraw these pieces!

These can also be seen in my Deviantart-gallery. 

Posted 1 week ago // 74 notes (via puhatiikeri , org. puhatiikeri )

aspiring-hermit:

My latest ask made me realize I never posted complete pictures here of my General Asthar cosplay from the Last Story! I made it for Otakon this summer, and it was hot but hella fun to wear! These are some quick shots from our shoot on the boat…I’ve got more photos to go through, but I’ve been busy with RA training and internship hunting. I’ll get more up in the coming week though, and that modern building is gonna be gone next time haha. 

This was a super challenging cosplay for me because I never sew, and it has so much detail. It was hard, but totally worth it. I miss running around as a masculine, bearded man with my small, but awesome group so much already! My sister was Yurick, and my friend Ashley went as Syrenne. Photo credit goes to our friend Crystal, editing by me! 

fenrir-drifter:

Fun is running into kids as they play in the streets. Oh you were playing tag? I was busy playing Get out of my way!

pincushioned:

A lot of people have asked how I got the cross pattern on the skirt and sleeves so uniform.  It was actually very simple: I made a rubber stamp! 

I made a paper template the shape and size of the design I wanted, then traced it onto a hard rubber eraser. I then carefully cut away from around the design with a box cutter, removing half the thickness of the eraser (not all the way through). And voila!
To use the eraser, I found it more effective to paint a thin layer of fabric paint onto the eraser with a brush than to dip it into a tray of paint like you would with an ink stamp.  Painting it on with a brush ensured it wasn’t on too thick and minimized bleed when I transferred it to the fabric.  A few of them at the start didn’t have enough paint, but that’s easy to touch up with a brush afterwards.

Every so often I had to stop and use the box cutter to cut away some of the paint that had built up and dried on the edges/corners of the stamp to make sure that the design remained the same.  But otherwise, that’s it!  This stamp sped up the processes enormously—it only took me about 3 hours to paint the entire skirt and both sleeves, and that includes the time spent making the stamp.  Hope this trick saves some of you some time as well!

pincushioned:

A lot of people have asked how I got the cross pattern on the skirt and sleeves so uniform.  It was actually very simple: I made a rubber stamp! 

I made a paper template the shape and size of the design I wanted, then traced it onto a hard rubber eraser. I then carefully cut away from around the design with a box cutter, removing half the thickness of the eraser (not all the way through). And voila!

To use the eraser, I found it more effective to paint a thin layer of fabric paint onto the eraser with a brush than to dip it into a tray of paint like you would with an ink stamp.  Painting it on with a brush ensured it wasn’t on too thick and minimized bleed when I transferred it to the fabric.  A few of them at the start didn’t have enough paint, but that’s easy to touch up with a brush afterwards.

Every so often I had to stop and use the box cutter to cut away some of the paint that had built up and dried on the edges/corners of the stamp to make sure that the design remained the same.  But otherwise, that’s it!  This stamp sped up the processes enormously—it only took me about 3 hours to paint the entire skirt and both sleeves, and that includes the time spent making the stamp.  Hope this trick saves some of you some time as well!

Posted 4 weeks ago // 172 notes (via shnou , org. shnou )

[x]
[x]
Posted 1 month ago // 148 notes (via fangmich , org. fangmich )
tagged : #calista
aspiring-hermit:

Me as General Asthar and my friend Ashley as Syrenne being way too cool for this con. 

aspiring-hermit:

Me as General Asthar and my friend Ashley as Syrenne being way too cool for this con. 

Posted 1 month ago // 59 notes (via aspiring-hermit , org. aspiring-hermit )
next